Mandatory safety and wellness training is in place for all team members at all Club Resorts. The guest rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between guests. This will require additional time between guests, so we appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our reservations team as they work to ensure there is proper time allotted to maintain the rooms between different guest stays; taking extra precautions for your safety and well-being.
FACE MASKS: Local restrictions may require you and your family to wear masks or face coverings in public areas, at retailers, theme parks and other places of business. Likewise, our resort staff may be wearing face coverings and Plexiglas barriers may exist in some areas.
FITNESS CENTER AND POOL: Access to these areas may be limited or restricted.
All common areas at our properties are being cleaned and sanitized continually throughout the day and evening and contactless hand sanitizer stations will be located in various locations within the resort.
While on the property, you will be asked to follow any current CDC Guidelines, preventive measures and best practices with regard to the Coronavirus, as long as they are in effect to include:
- Maintaining the 6-f00t Social Distancing Rule
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Only one family/party at a time should enter elevators.
- Only one family/party at a time should enter common area restrooms.
- The Resorts or other locations such as theme parks may require touchless temperature readings of guests.
In addition, as per the CDC Guidelines, we encourage you to self-monitor and immediately self-quarantine should you find yourself or anyone in your party with any of the following concerns:
- If you suspect having COVID-19 but not confirmed
- If you suspect having been in contact with someone who is also suspected of having COVID-19
- You have been notified that you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
Orlando Reopening Guide
Many attractions, hotels and restaurants are now open, with more added daily, and Visit Orlando has launched a new webpage to showcase what is open/coming soon and new safety measures throughout the destination. In addition to healthy travel and reopening information, the page also includes special “Welcome Back” offers to help visitors make the most of their vacations.
The following theme parks and attractions are open:
- Universal Orlando
- Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Volcano Bay
- Legoland Florida
- SeaWorld Orlando*
- Busch Gardens Tampa*
- Kennedy Space Center
Upcoming reopening dates that have been confirmed by these parks:
- July 11: Walt Disney World* – Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- July 15: Walt Disney World* – Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios